OTAP Ep. 44: Calvin (@SoloExMachina)
Calvin grew up as the unconventional "weird kid" in Maryland. Having always kept family first, Calvin takes The OTAP Show on a trip down memory lane giving us a glimpse into the key moments of his life that shaped who he is today.
* Growing up sheltered
*His parents unconventional theory on raising kids
*Being the "weird" kid
* How twitter has played a pivotal role in his growth and development
* When he started embracing his awkwardness
*Why he loves working with the elderly in a community center.
* His real thoughts on being mistaken for a woman
* Why he chose to become a fitness trainer.
* Starting the fitness hashtag #GetBlackInTheGym
* Wearing kimonos and traveling to Japan
...And Much More!